Egrow 100 Pcs Rare Rose Seeds Mixed Color Home Garden Potted Flower Seed Decoration Bonsai
Roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty. ‘Rose’ means pink or red in a variety of languages (such as Romance languages, Greek, and Polish).
The rose was sacred to a number of goddesses (including Isis and Aphrodite), and is often used as a symbol of the Virgin Mary.
The ancient Greeks and Romans identified the rose with their goddesses of love referred to as Aphrodite and Venus.
Rose hips are occasionally made into jam, jelly, and marmalade, or are brewed for tea, primarily for their high vitamin C content.
They are also pressed and filtered to make rose hip syrup.
Rose hips are also used to produce Rose hip seed oil, which is used in skin products and some makeup products.
Soaked in warm water for 8 hours before planting will be better if the seeds is over 0.5mm.
Because the seeds are in dormant state and need to absorb enough water to germination.
Package Includes :
1 x Egrow 100 Pcs Colorful Rose Seeds
Product Details :
About the soil :Rose seed germination rate is low , it is generally sown need loose soil , air , water holding capacity is high. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat , sphagnum , perlite, tree fern and other mixed conditions, then you can configure your own ; no conditions are generally acidic soil can be , but there must be no foreign matter in soil ( eg : stones broken bricks and glass ) .
1. Put the rose seeds into the warm water of about 40 degrees , the water cooler to soak for 4-6 hours , remove the seeds , the seeds germinate easily after soaking .
2. Put the seeds into the soil ( Note: need loose soil , air , good water holding capacity ) , each container can generally 5 to 8 on demand . Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings leaving the stronger strain ; thinning after germination , discretionary stay of 1 to 3 seedlings . After planting a container covered with plastic wrap to above ( convenient bags plastic film can ) , fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability . The container in the sun , keep the temperature around 20 degrees. Most of the seeds can germinate after a week . After germination the seedlings thrive , such as transplanting into the ground .
3. Rose is drought tolerant plants which fear of floods, use unglazed pots of soil cultivation if it is necessary. Do not pouring drenched and if you frequently watering the roses, roses root would be “kimchi”, get rotten bubble and death.
4. Rose like a light fertilization, use concentrated fertilizer will cause the death of local rot. According to the size of the plant and pot, use 20-40 grain fertilizer every 1-1.5 months.
5. Don’t place it into poorly lit room too long, carried it to the sunny places will help it grow.