– Factors such as preg nancy, childbirth, abdominal surgery, being overweight and natural aging have all been proven to weaken pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises are designed to reverse this weakening by actively exercising these forgot muscles.
– These eggs have been used for years to strengthen pelvic floor muscles – benefits include: stronger pelvic floor muscles help combat incontinence.
How to use:
– To perform the kegel exercise, first empty your bladder.
– Insert the jade egg and squeeze the muscles which you will feel as the jade egg or jade ben wa balls move.
– This lifts the pelvic floor. Hold for a count of ten, then relax for a count of ten. Do 10 sets, three times a day.
– The key to success is doing kegel exercise daily, regularly.
– When your pelvic floor improves and you get the results you want, do the exercise daily, at least once a day.
– If your pelvic floor is in good health and you have good muscle tone,to keep these muscles strong simply insert the jade eggs or ben wa balls at least four times each week and wear them while you do your regular activities for 20 minutes.
– For kegel exercise, start with the large jade eggs,then the medium jade egg. As your kegel muscles improve, you can change to the smallest jade egg.